Thursday, January 3, 2008

I'm just trying to relax as the killer's waiting right outside my door

Photobucket

Oh goodness. Why do some people try their hardest to make your life way harder right before you are done with something? I am done with my job tomorrow and there is one person who drives me insane. I hate it. I am glad I only have one day left.

Anyways. Enough about that. I can't let it annoy me cause for sure I have good things ahead of me. Looking forward is the only thing keeping me from going home right now. I got to work some last night. I really am trying to learn how to knit. I swear. I sit with the book and try my hardest to focus, but it is hard for me. I usually end up screaming and comforting myself with my sewing machine. I got this elephant done, and it made me feel better.

Photobucket

I really need to work on some presents. I keep saying that but I am leaving a week from today and I am going to have nothing for anyone. Oh well. Tonight I have to wait till 7 to go home. Im gonna go to the bookstore and get a book I think. Something better than Lord of the flies. Other than that, some sewing and whatever.

Can you tell I am super mad right now?

1 comment:

Miss Bliss said...

You poor thing! One more day, come on say it with me now, Just one more day! Don't let one person ruin it for you. Smile, or at least try to!