Thursday, May 15, 2008

Like a martini balanced on a whiffle ball bat,

when a hard wind blows it's gonna fall down.
when the wind blows there'll be broken glass all around

What does Paula Abdul say? One step forward, two steps back? I am feeling pretty down today...

I feel like I let one of my best friends down. One of the most important days for him and I am not there, well maybe he doesn't care. I wouldn't give much for a friend like me.

I am obviously struggling...

I did get a new design of doll done, it came out in a good. I can't wait to take some pics of it.

I think today I am going to get on my bike, ride a bunch and draw some stuff. I am trying to make a zine.

Trying to focus on the positives, trying to send my good vibes his way, hopefully he sells tons of art...

No comments: