Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Somewhere along the way,


Project 365 - Day 10, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

I lost my destination.
And then I ended up, yeah,
in a thousand different places.
The road is long tonight.
Maybe we'll be somewhere by morning.
We're never anywhere; we're either coming or going

I am feeling restless today. I guess it doesn't help that I love me some coffee. I did get some good sewing and drawing in last night. That always does a Lauren Smash good.

I also got a trade out that should have been out a long time ago. I hope the recepient can forgive me and my mental illness. At least I think being a super procrastinator is a mental illness. Another trade is on its way just as soon as it can be! Oh, and I have got to get something special out for someone super special.

I hate using conditioner right now. It is making my hair so soft and unmanageable :D haha Anyone else have that problem?

Well, off to sew!

No comments: