Friday, May 16, 2008

Please don't say anything to Ryan...

This is a graduation gift for him. I am pretty sure he doesn't read this blog...

My first attempt at this cylider-type shape. I really need to get a better picture.

I had vegetarian french onion soup and a really good salad in Cleveland Heights today. I was so happy after dinner. I was full of good veggie food!

I am so glad to be a vegetarian. I thought that when I moved back to Ohio I would lose the vegetarian feelings but it seems to be the one thing keeping me holding on.

I am hoping Ryan's show is going well, or is going to go well, I know that he works so hard on his art. This is going to be good for him. I think the show is in just a few hours.

I did something weird yesterday and it made me feel good. I wrote all my bad qualities out on a piece of sketchbook paper and it actually made me feel good to get those feelings out. I didn't even feel like sewing until after I did that. I also made the spray can too, and it made me feel a little better about not being in SF for that show.

I do feel a lot better today than I did yesterday. I think I need a vacation already. I *have* been working for 3 whole months in a row. I think that deserves some time off. I know that we get a week from Monday off. That will be good too. I am going to pick up my drums from Ryan's mom's house a week from tomorrow. It will be nice to have those back too.

Go Cavs!(hopefully they can pull a win out right now...)

1 comment:

Erin with an E said...

Cory and I went to Ryan's show, and it did go well. And I wish you could have been there! I took pictures of Baby and her new frisbees for you, I will post them on your Myspace whenever I get to the library (Myspace is blocked on my work computer). She totally loved those frisbees, though, I barely saw her without them after they came in the mail. I miss you, too! You should call me when you come to Toledo, maybe we can all go out for a drink or ice cream?