Thursday, March 17, 2011

Riding the wave of Productivity



I am really working hard over here! I finished up the bows for my bow shirt, and I should have pics of it tomorrow! This was a fun pattern to work with, but it turned out that my directions were missing a page. I am going to be stealth and try and look at the directions when I go to the fabric store this weekend. I really want to make the yo yo shirt as well but without the directions I am at a loss. I don't even know how to make a yo yo!



I also cut out the bird and sewed it up, but I am not happy with how the wings came out, so I am going to re sew them bigger and cuter. I have some more fabric to cut out and then I have to decide which pattern I am going to focus on this weekend! I don't know if I want to cut out a dress or another shirt. I really need to utilize all this creative energy! Which I am also attributing to my workout(going on 4 days woo hoo!)

No comments: